Random avatar

JustDance

  • Romantic Novels Re: Silence: Chapter One

    Hi there. Let's get started. I have to correct them in every morning class In every morning class? I believe the proper structure of that sentence should be, "Every morning ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: So happy I could howl!

    Well hi there Howler *howls out loud* Yeah, lame on my part. :P Anyways, I'm JustDance, but call me JD. Anyways, wow. You seem to love writing a lot, which ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello people. :D

    Hey there Fourteenth. Like the name, very creative. Gives me a good hint that you're reading should be the same. ;) As far as I know, you did this perfectly ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm JustDance, but call me JD. So questions? ~ Favorite author? ~ Chocolate cake or chocolate brownies? (I'd pick both, haha) ~ Favorite present you ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: <insert witty introduction>

    Glad to see you cam back Julia! Call me JD, my nickname you could say. Is that you in your avatar? Very pretty. (: So any style of writing you ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: as if this isn't getting old.. i'm new :)

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm sure we'll get along just fine. Did you notice my name seems to be an ironic similarity to your music taste? Haha, first thing ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Football of Course

    So, any football lovers out there? Top 10 NFL teams in your POV? How about college? What do you guys think about the coach for TT getting fired, and Myer? ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your 2010 Resolutions!

    ~ Get all A's. ~ Have a butt kicking year in cross country & track season. ~ Try to grow taller. ~ Try to be less clumsy (probably going to ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie! "/

    Hey there Mikayla! Welcome to YWS! I'm JustDance but feel free to call me JD. So what is your piece about? Some insight on it maybe? So, what kind of ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New kid... GET HER!

    Well hello there. *tackles* *hands cookie* Welcome to YWS! I'm JustDance but call me JD. So, questions? Favorite author?: Favorite movie?: Favorite TV show?: Favorite singer?: See ya around! PM ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie :S

    Hi there Rachel, Welcome to YWS! I'm JustDance but feel free to call me JD. So I am assuming from your comment above that you like realistic fiction possibly? Maybe ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    You're so hot, it amazes me.

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hear the Doldrums

    Hey there Singing! I'm JustDance, call me JD. I'm here to review this piece of yours! Hope I help! :) But pretending it never happened Comma! You feel lost without ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!!!

    Hey there GeeBee! ^^ Welcome to YWS! I'm JustDance, but call me JD. Questions, questions! So what kind of genre do you mostly write? How long have you been writing? ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    But that's not what I'm trying to say. If we reach a medium then majority of people will be happy. If we leave it to votes, a group will be ...

    Dec 30, 2009


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")