User avatar

JustACanvas

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Story, The Song, and The Picture (prolouge)

    Pretty much everyone has picked up on the points to review, but I couldn't not comment; I found your synopsis and title intriguing. The title to start with is one ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Breathless Tide

    I just had to comment on your piece. It's very captivating, to the point that when i finished reading it I felt almost angry that there was no more. However, ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: John Steinbeck's "Of Mice & Men"

    I'm new here and I hope you don't mind me commenting. :D I feel John Steinbeck isn't the most poignant writer out there, his writing is used widely for all ...

    May 21, 2010


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne