User avatar

JustACanvas

  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    Can I join? Depending on how gruesome the murder I'd still prefer it to taking my own life. Murdered by the one I thought I could trust. Would you rather ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: what do you listen to while writing?

    Kings of Leon - inspires great emotions to put into writing. If you haven't heard any before I would recommend it. Some of their songs grow on you, but the ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I found the society when browsing for places for young writers to share and develop writing, it appealed to me as I found many pieces of writing immersive to read ...

    May 21, 2010


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain