User avatar

JustACanvas

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I love you

    Personally, I thought this had a certain charm to it. I like the fact that you see it progress, and yes it is poetic, but some great stories how a ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Fall (Part One)

    I thought this was really good, I can relate to Lily's point of a cliche coming but not from twilight but Noughts and Crosses : best friends, kiss, fall in ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: That FALL Day Chapter 1

    I love the beginning, where "Fay" has so many thoughts in her head as she wakes up. You can almost feel a tempo to it! It is very funny and ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: That FALL Day Prologue

    What I like about this is the use of ''Him'' in the opening sentence. No name, but something more personal. The issue I have with it is this : So ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Story, The Song, and The Picture (prolouge)

    Pretty much everyone has picked up on the points to review, but I couldn't not comment; I found your synopsis and title intriguing. The title to start with is one ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: what do you listen to while writing?

    Kings of Leon - inspires great emotions to put into writing. If you haven't heard any before I would recommend it. Some of their songs grow on you, but the ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Breathless Tide

    I just had to comment on your piece. It's very captivating, to the point that when i finished reading it I felt almost angry that there was no more. However, ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I found the society when browsing for places for young writers to share and develop writing, it appealed to me as I found many pieces of writing immersive to read ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: John Steinbeck's "Of Mice & Men"

    I'm new here and I hope you don't mind me commenting. :D I feel John Steinbeck isn't the most poignant writer out there, his writing is used widely for all ...

    May 21, 2010


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain