User avatar

JustACanvas

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Just Can't Get Enough

    Yes! Post a part 2. You can't end it like that, the build up to that moment just makes you want to read on. Post a part 2 soon :) ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: To value love is the hardest thing

    More? :) -jac

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Me or him.

    All I could think when i read that line where she says she loves him but loves Sean too was 'noo' especially since hed gone back to her! That was ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He

    I really like the begining of this as it actually made me want to read on. You get a lot of stories, or openings, which you think 'aaa i cant ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    Can I join? Depending on how gruesome the murder I'd still prefer it to taking my own life. Murdered by the one I thought I could trust. Would you rather ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Call - Part 1

    More? I really enjoyed that and want to read on :) is part two around yet? -J.A.C

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Royal Pain

    I've read quite a few of your post in the romance section and this is the first one where I thought "mmmm I would like to comment." I like the ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Moth and the Flame, a Tragedy

    Ahhhhh. I actually loved this. The originality was so refreshing, it's really quite clever and the best part is the simplicity; this makes it almost beautiful :) Who knew you ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • General Articles Re: The New Youth Revolution (sponsored by Hot Topic)

    After reading this I'd love for you to look at my pieces of writing. Even though I doubt you use this forum and that people actually understood what you were ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Winter Bloom [edited yet again]

    I couldn't help but post here and say this is very interesting I love the use of ''her'' and ''she'' as it shows the distance between each other yet the ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Literally Crazy

    Heyy, just wanted to say I can see the effect you are trying to have but as ziggiefred pointed out the first paragraphs should entice the reader into the story ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: between the lines.

    Is there more of this posted on here? I'd love to read it send me a link? If not you should put some up because I want to know how ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Hate Him *2 part 1*

    Write some more of this please!! I don't understand her reasoning for hating him in the first part but as you read on you want to know more. Your writing ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 3 months, 21 days, 7 hours

    Personally to me the end was about the memories he (the person she is talking about) possesses whether that be a physical box or not. Just like her box is ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What happoned to 'You and Me'?

    I think it sounded rather poetic, especially with the mystery of the characters being so apparent. i found the structure a little all over the place - arguably that could ...

    Aug 10, 2010


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind