User avatar

Junglelover

  • Archive Re: Against the Shadows

    Michael "Hi, my name is Michael." I said to a girl. "Hi Michael, My name is Emma." She said pulling her hair back. "This is Kato." I said turning towards ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Against the Shadows

    Michael Thoughts raced through my mine, as I felt the wind in my hair. It all happen so fast. I was sitting on my brick wall, work on a small ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Super Smash Bros

    Fox, you and Peach are a team. You're on the same side.

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Super Smash Bros

    so, I changed it once again. If someone would like to be peach, they can. But if no one wants, I will. Then we can start.

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Against the Shadows

    Rider Name: Michael Age: 17 Appearance: hot.jpg Eyes: Teal_Eye_by_Midnight_Dark_Angel.jpg Work with me, pretend that this is a male's eye Personality: History: moves around a lot, ever since he was 14

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica "I thought you said Saber was going to watch camp, so Seth could go to sleep? Because then Seth went to sleep since he trusts you--ding ding ding, boys ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica How in the world did they speak English? I thought to myself. I looked at Saber, He was probably just unconscious. They like a show, but there not going ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    I'm going to have them get captured by cannibals now, is that okay? Jessica Something sharp poked my skin. I turned over and opened my eyes a slit. There was ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Super Smash Bros

    Hmm... You don't have to like the person you are paired up with. But with a different person, I not really sure. I guess it's okay.

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Best Friends For Life........And After Death

    Name: Mitch Langalax Gender: male Age: 16 (Do not change this) Personality: He doesn't really talk much, but have always talked to Laura. Appearance: What was the last thing Laura ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Super Smash Bros

    If you guys look at the top, you'll see that I changed a few things about the pairs. Hopefully more people join.

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Super Smash Bros

    yay, people! Sorry Isebella, didn't see your post until after.

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Super Smash Bros

    So, basically it's like super smash bros. Randomly chose a land and fight. There will be pairs of two. Zelda\ Sheik & Link: Junglelover & IsebellaLynnette Marth & Peach: Fox ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica I had been asleep for a bit when I woke up. I saw Seth still awake. Saber lay beside me. I ran my hand across his back, "You know, ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica "Seth, Are you alright?" I asked and ran up to him. I don't know why, but I hugged him, Maybe it was the thought of losing him. "I should ...

    Jun 21, 2010


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah