User avatar

Junglelover

  • Archive Re: Gone

    I would change, but I have a plan for Dylan.

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Yay!

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Wait a minute! I'm not on there!!!

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Thank you, Day!!

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica "Thank you, I'm Jessica." I said taking the plant from her. "I'm Rose Fire, this is Fang." Rose said. "Pretty name." I commented. I almost forgot about the cannibals. ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    We know everybody that's living in the same spot, right? Like I would know everyone in Peridido beach? Dylan I sat in the dark corner, letting the tears run down ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    jasminebells, I'm good right?

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Hope I'm not too late to post! Name: Dylan Willowson Age:14 Appearance: jessel.jpg Personality: stands up for himself, long-tempered, loyal, never gives up, not afraid to get dirty. Flaws: left ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Against the Shadows

    Michael Michael, get up! Kato boomed gently. We have a long day in head of us, get up. I ground, "Let me sleep! It's too early, the sun isn't even ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica "Alright, I think were safe, but lets try to hide ourselves." I said after running till people got tired. I was even tired, probably from the lack of sleep. ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Against the Shadows

    Michael "Where did you come from? I came from the Shadow Region, right on the edge of it. They've taken over the city there..." I did answer for a while ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Against the Shadows

    Michael "This is delicious! Never had this great of food before!" I said, with my mouth full of food. Nobody answered me, they just kept eating. I finished eating, then ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Against the Shadows

    Michael "Allow me to present the new dragon riders," The old man said breaking me from my thoughts. I turned around to see the old man and some kind of ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Against the Shadows

    Michael "well, I'm going to go get cleaned up for super," I said, "see you guys in a bit." I walked to my tent. I wonder what that old man ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Super Smash Bros

    Alright, great! I'll start. BTW Gracie-poo, I don't like being called Lizzie! Zelda I was talking to Link when I heard the loud bell. "Let's go!" I said excitedly. We ...

    Jun 29, 2010


Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson