User avatar

Junglelover

  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica Alista came running into camp,"There's a girl following me!" She yelled softly. The girl came running after her, she stopped as soon as she saw Saber and Fang."See." "Hello," ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Dylan I stayed for a bit, then decided to go home. "Well, It was nice to met all of you. Sorry I can't stay longer, but I'm tried. See you ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica "Life is hard, Jessica. I would know. So grow up and get used to it. I did." "Don't make me hurt you!" I growled. "Oh, the poor little Jessica ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica Just as I was about to jump in, Marcie jumped. "No, you fool! You'll both drown! Seth, you stay here!" I yelled and jumped in. I paddled towards them. ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica "I'm sure." she said. "I'm not really hungry anyway." I rolled my eyes and chuckled. When is she ever going to learn? After everyone was done eating we set ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica I took the rabbit from Seth, and set it on the ground. I cut the skin at the head and peeled it off, so as to save the skin. ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Dylan I followed Skye for about 25 minutes without talking. But I couldn't stand it any longer, "So, where, and who are your friends?" I asked "Cassi and Kyle, they ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica "I...hmm...well, I..." What's wrong with me? I do lots of fun things! I did. It all changed, I felt different before they found me. "Well, I use to sit ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Against the Shadows

    Michael I kept on slowly turning around and around, Where is she? I asked myself. "Hi, You look like your looking for someone." I heard a voice behind me. I ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica "Figured everyone would like some breakfast." Rose said, throwing a mango at Seth. "Thank you, Rose. But, tell someone your going out for a walk before hand. The cannibals ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Super Smash Bros

    I guess so. Who do you want to be?

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people

    Can I join?

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Dylan I opened the door, "Yeah?" I asked without even looking who it was. Then I saw a girl with long blond hair, with her back turned to leave. She ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Dylan That's all she said, 'My name is Skye.' And then she left. I sighed, What's wrong with me?! Why can't people just talk to me?! I turned back around, ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I didn't really know what to post. Jessica I jolted awake. "Saber." I whispered to myself. I had totally forgotten about him. He's ...

    Jul 8, 2010


The best speculative fiction peels your mind and shows you the familiar from a direction you have not looked in before
— Neil Gaiman