-
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
Oh, okay, gotcha.
Aug 2, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
:lol: When I do wrestling, it's everything or nothing. But that's against my bro's and it's because they've challenged me. No one challenges me and gets away it!...........But, hey! They ...
Aug 2, 2010 -
Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)
Jessica I was on my third vine when Saber trotted up to me, "Decided to join the unpopular party?" Saber gave me a sad and sorry look as if to ...
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)
Jessica Seth and Marcie were talking about something, I didn't know what, I wasn't listening. Melanie, Alista, Chris, Rose and Cami were all in a small group on the other ...
Jul 26, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
Mitch "I'm bored!!' I told myself. "There's nothing to do!" I was going crazy! "I hate being by myself, why can't I have a cellmate?! At lest I know that ...
Jul 26, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
Okay, Should I wait to post, or post now?
Jul 26, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
I just wondering where I am? Am I with all you guys?
Jul 26, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
Name: Mitch Age(Teenager please): 16 Gender:male Appearance: about 5 and a half feet tall, broad shoulders. black hair, blue eyes. Picture: anime_guy_rhetik.jpg What do your wings look like?: Like the
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
okay, thanks. But I think I got him. All that's missing is his mask.
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
Okay, I working on my profile. I'll try to have it done today, It's kinda hard finding boy fairy things.
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
Do you need me to be a guy?
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Owl Wings #2
Is this like only for people who did the first one?
Jul 24, 2010 -
Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)
Britt, Jessica doesn't hate Melanie, I hope you know that. Jessica "WHAT DO YOU WANT??" I shocked myself as soon as I heard my own words. "Why don't you like ...
Jul 24, 2010 -
Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)
Jessica I walked on in head of the rest. I didn't want to make things worse. Maybe I should just go home, I 'm not that much help here. Besides ...
Jul 24, 2010 -
Re: Against the Shadows
Michael Kittens? Why is she talking about kittens? Of course I like them. She walked off, and sat down. See what you did!? Kato said. Well, I didn't know what ...
Jul 23, 2010
