-
Re: The Hunger Games - Done
Oh, okay, But does my peeps still work for volunteering?
Aug 23, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games - Done
You said: Each player was reaped, or volunteered, and so are now forced to play in the games.
Aug 23, 2010 -
Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)
Maybe you should pm the people that are in you wish to, or shall I? Jessica "Ya know, if we weren't hiding from a bunch of cannibals and surrounded by ...
Aug 23, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games - Done
I also updated my character profile.
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)
Yeah, does anyone still want to keep going? whoever doesn't, we'll just have to have them die. :smt077 Jessica "Seth's right." Marcie said with a sigh. "I want to get ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games - Done
Right, I wasn't quite done yet... Is this the kind of SB where you should of read the book? Because I haven't........
Aug 19, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games - Done
I have decided to do a boy..... and a girl... Name:Ryan Hunt Age:16 Gender: Male District: 5 Appearance/Picture: images.jpeg History: Lived on the outskirts of town on a HUGE farm, ...
Aug 17, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games - Done
I want to join! But I should read over the thing one more time before making a character. I can't do it tonight....
Aug 17, 2010 -
Re: Warriors: *Not Started/Accepting by Permission Only*
Never mind. Sorry it took so long to post! I hope this isn't dead! One question about the dream, Who are we supposed to find in the forest? Flamekit "Mouse ...
Aug 15, 2010 -
Re: Warriors: *Not Started/Accepting by Permission Only*
I forgot to list the skills...Yikes! Here they are! Smallkit>> Fighting and recieving messages from StarClan- Is pretty much the leader of the kits on their quest to save the ...
Aug 11, 2010 -
Re: Warriors: *Not Started/Accepting by Permission Only*
grr, now I'm getting my lefts and rights all mixed up! If I have someone's cat, just tell me!
Aug 7, 2010 -
Re: Warriors: *Not Started/Accepting by Permission Only*
oh, was I suppose to wait for megg before picking? Sorry, if you want mine, you can have him.
Aug 7, 2010 -
Re: Warriors: *Not Started/Accepting by Permission Only*
Name: Flamekit>>Flamepaw>>Flameheart? Gender: Male Personality: He's playful when he's a kit, but when he turns a apprentice then he turns a little I'm-to-good-for-all-of-you, but soon learns how wron
Aug 7, 2010 -
Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)
Jessica I looked at Seth, then I looked at Melanie. I saw her spit out the monkey, "Hey! Don't waste food! Just because it's monkey, doesn't mean that it taste ...
Aug 6, 2010 -
Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)
Jessica They were all still talking to each other, in there own little worlds. I sat down bye the fire and skinned the bigger of the two monkeys, the other ...
Aug 5, 2010
