User avatar

Junglelover

  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    Ryan Hunt--5 After a few hours of depression, I decided to come down from the tree I was in. If I ever get my hands on Chase, I'm going to ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    Sorry I haven't posted for a while!! Izzy Fox--5 We kept on walking even as the water got higher and higher."Guy, I think we should head for high ground. But ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    Mitch They all started laughing at some joke that I didn't get, must be a in side joke. I saw Ellie walking away from the group and off into the ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people

    Mitch Everyone introduced themselves, then I introduced myself. I was happy to be out of the cell. The light hurt my eyes at first, but they were getting better. I ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    Name: Mitch Gender:Male Appearance: Wings: Personality:He's kinda a non thinker, says things that are on his mind without him knowing it. Fast, fun, charming. Hot tempered, but is cooled off ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    Yeah, that was Andi. Is anyone going to challenge them for the sleeping bags? If not, I will post more(But not tonight).

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    It's okay to kill Andi, right? Ryan Hunt--5 The two just stood there, with their weapons at each others body, wondering who would do the next move. I was ordered ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people

    Mitch "I brought Princess. I don't think we can let her go though. She'll definitely tell people." the girl said. "They what are we going to do with her, kill ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    Izzy Fox--5 Where is Ryan!? I asked myself. He didn't come back last night. I hope it wasn't too cold. I mean, I had Chase to huddle with, and he ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    Ryan Hunt--5 "I'm just sorry, alright? They gave me this stupid empty bag, and I didn't know it was empty, and everything was so confusing up there, so just don't ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people

    So is everyone together, in one cell? I'm just wondering where Mitch should be.

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    I kinda glanced through the posts, so if if miss anything important, tell me. Izzy Fox-- District 5 "Alright, what you got?" I couldn't stand it anymore, I had to ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    okay, I guess I'll just read all of it,then post.

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    Sorry I didn't post! I was just about to when my internet did something, and then I had to go. Lucky I was able to save it! Ryan Hunt--5 I ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    so, are you(Cal) going to be anyone?

    Aug 23, 2010


If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver