User avatar

Junglelover

  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    That okay. David "I was aboard the ship that you were attacking. I fell out and I guess your ship mates pull me aboard." David said. "So your a pirate?" ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadow People

    Name: Mitch Gender: Male Age: 17 Description/picture: mens-hairstyles-picture-005.JPG Likes: His horse Dislikes: When people are mean to his horse and people. Skills:Riding horse and fighting. History

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    kidashka Needs to post!!

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Mitch "Nope, I have the power of taking powers and strength from things. And I can also turn into any Animal. This is Rascal." With that he turned visible. "pretty ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Ya ya, I don't have to find them right away either. Do you have a place where it talks about what's going to happen?

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Mitch Mitch made a hammock for his raccoon out of an old t-shirt. "I think I'll call you Rascal." Rascal only hissed at him. Mitch smirked, "You'll trust me sooner ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    I am so totally joining!! You know, I love the jungle. Do you think Jessica can be living in the jungle in an air plane, and she finds them and ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Mitch Looking at cans of paint in his wooden crate, Mitch picked up a black can and put it in his pocket. Heading out the door of his bus he ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Name: Mitch Age: 15 Gender: male Appearance/Picture: mens-hairstyles-picture-005.JPG Skills: Bow, throwing knives, graffiti and hiding. Weaknesses: he get freaked out and faints when lots of people ar

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadow People

    I want to make a Character! but I can't right now. :(

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    David David woke to find himself in a another cell. He was laying on his back, with his arms at his side. He tried siting up, it was hard but ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warriors: (like the books)

    Quailstorm: You should have some kits that are apprentices, just so we have more cats. Grayfur Grayfur lay on her side in the cozy nursery, "When are we going to ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warriors: (like the books)

    Name:Grayfur Gender:female Role:Queen Clan:WebClan Personality: shy, gentile, kind, acts like a kit but is strong when it a battle Appearence:none Family: her kits Graykit, Poppykit, Rainkit and Toadk

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warriors: (like the books)

    Ill make more WebClan cats later today.

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warriors: (like the books)

    Ashenpaw: How long have you been an apprentice? And what's your father's name? "Well done Ashenpaw!" Leopardbelly said, as Ashenpaw dropped her mouth full of pray to the ground. "Your ...

    May 24, 2010


If you are tired remember it's a sign that you haven't expired
— fatherfig