-
Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)
Jessica "I'll be right back." Jessica said. She picked up a log that was half way burnt. Walking away from the fire, and deeper into the jungle. She had forgotten ...
Jun 8, 2010 -
Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)
Jessica "Well, come up if you must, But I don't know how this plane will hold." I said frustrated "Up there? Couldn't you come down?" Seth said nervously. "Yes, up ...
Jun 7, 2010 -
Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)
Sure. Jessica Jessica kept walking as the tears slide down her face. She heard someone yelling. Now what could that be? She put the bucket of water down and ran ...
Jun 7, 2010 -
Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)
Jessica "Stay here boy, I'll be right back down." I said to Saber. I climbed up the tree trunk to my airplane. I picked up a bucket that was right ...
Jun 7, 2010 -
Re: Gifted *details inside*
okay. I don't really know what to put right now... Once you have me wake up then I'll post.
Jun 7, 2010 -
Re: Gifted *details inside*
So you found Mitch?
Jun 7, 2010 -
Re: Gifted *details inside*
Okay!
Jun 7, 2010 -
Re: Gifted *details inside*
well, I wouldn't if Mitch had a friend... So if anybody want to be Mitch's friend i ll stay in.
Jun 6, 2010 -
Re: Gifted *details inside*
Yup, I'm going to have to dropout too.
Jun 6, 2010 -
Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)
Oh, Sorry 'fox, I forgot that Seth gave his name. :?
Jun 4, 2010 -
Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)
Jessica The boy just stood there looking at me. I held the knife that was on her belt, just in case. "I gave you my name, now you give me ...
Jun 4, 2010 -
Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)
I made a Survivor DT, Just too let you guys know.
Jun 2, 2010 -
Re: Aboard the Petrel
I don't really know what too put. Someone should come and give us food, or something like that.
Jun 2, 2010 -
Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)
I don't know how to make on of these thread things. Maybe Skins or Allmixdup can do it. So, I am kinda confused with Seth. Is he living in the ...
Jun 2, 2010 -
Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)
So how many people do you want? Can't wait to start!!!
Jun 1, 2010
