User avatar

Junglelover

  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica I heard someone say something, I couldn't tell what though. I crawled like a ape up to shore. "Come on Saber, let's go and see who that was." I ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica I walked deeper into the river. It was cold, but it felt good. "Come on boy!" Jessica called to her tiger. She was treading water when Saber jumped in. ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica Everyone else went to sleep, besides for Alista. She was sitting on a log, with her arms crossed on her lap. "What's wrong?" Jessica asked. "Nothing, I'm fine." "Are ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica "Marcie, here eat this." Jessica said holding out a hand full of grubs. "No, you're mad, I'm not eating those" Marcie said strongly. "Eat them. If you don't, you'll ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: animal wars

    I don't think I'm able to keep up with this..... Sorry.

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: animal wars

    Saber I looked at the thumbs, they didn't seem that dangerous. No claws, not very sharp teeth. The lion was up on her hind-legs, sniffing the thumbs. They were having ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: animal wars

    Saber I lightly stepped on the dried leaves and twigs, with my ears forwards. There was a rabbit about 6 tail lengths away. creeping up behind it, I was about ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    A growl came up of him, making Seth back up. "Jess, can you, um, tell your tiger to stop?" Seth asked. "Saber, back!" Jessica said firmly. Saber backed up, then ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadow People

    Sorry forsakinshadow! I don't know what to put......

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica They walked over tree stumps and logs, swatting misquotes and bugs that landed on there skin. Marcie was having trouble walking. "do you want some help?" Jessica asked, "I'm ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: animal wars

    Character Template Name: Saber Age: 23 in animal age Gender: male Type: animal... Appearance: Big-cat-Screensaver_1.png Skills: fighting Personality: he can easily get mad at himself, He's strong and

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica "Wake up, everybody. Me and Seth have been up for hours." Jessica Said in a loud voice. One by one they got up. "Why are we up so early?" ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    okay.... Do you guys think we can slow it down a bit? I'm at a friends house, and I did get to post when she got hurt. I know they ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica Walking back into the light of the fire. Alista, Camile and Marcie were all huddling together by the fire. "Alright guys, I got some more water, annndd i got ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    That's okay. :D Jessica Jessica sniffled, Her nose was running. Seth Ran his hand up my her spine to the back of her head. Jessica lifted her head and removed ...

    Jun 8, 2010


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard