User avatar

Junglelover

  • Art & Photography Re: ram

    Too see if I could make it so the picture would show up... sorry i thought i edited it.

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: picture

    Thank you for your help and your comment! :D

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: picture

    Yup, I already did. I still am having trouble with the pictures. When you are trying to post a picture and you get a note saying 'this picture is valid' ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: ram

    ram. This is a test.

    May 24, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books like "The Hunger Games"?

    Hi Ultra! I think you should read Inkheart, Inkspell and Inkdeath. They are really good!! And you should read Series Of Unfortunate Events.

    May 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Best - Photography

    Oh my gosh!!! These are really AMAZING! :thud: I love them all!! Did you really take all of them? These belong on like a calender! I can't get over how ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: pictures

    Ya, I was using zoom because it was way up in a tree. Thank you for showing me the link on how to resize my images!

    May 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: picture

    I don't know if this will turn out or not.

    May 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: pictures

    well... It kinda worked. :?

    May 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: pictures

    I don't know if this will work or not. I haven't figured this out yet.

    May 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    Hi Gladius! I love Wuthering Winds, Riverbend and Tiger Lily!! The Truck is pretty cool too! And so is the Tractor! Lol! I love all of them! Did you take ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Poof -- to Sare

    It looks like she used charcoal. Hi Durriedog! :D This is a good picture! I love the little white spot on the dogs chest. The only thing is that it ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Garden photo's

    Hi! These are really cool pictures! just some little things you should of done. :D 1#You should of try to pull the weeds on the path, and cleared some of ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art Finished Over the Past Year

    Ya Chris Riddel did a good job. :D

    May 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's

    Oh!! Now I see. :D

    May 18, 2010


Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss