User avatar

Junglelover

  • Art & Photography Re: My Anime Girl [Edited]

    Lol! I hate how you put so much effort into one picture! But you feel good when you're done. Jungle :smt118

    May 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Anime Girl [Edited]

    Hey Ultra! I like it too! I like how you did her bangs, and Her eyes are beautiful. That's one of my problems, I can never make the eyes look ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: mirror, mirror on the lake

    ArahniaSiddel's and MathisSiddel's like. It is really beautiful there.

    May 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: mirror, mirror on the lake

    I'm glad you like it. :D

    May 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Coming Storm

    Coming Storm is one of my favorites! hope you like it.

    May 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: mirror, mirror on the lake

    This is a picture I took at The Siddel's lake. SANY0826.JPG

    May 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art: Saphira

    Jadded: Lol. First I watched the movie, then I read part of the book. I don't like how I made the neck so wide by the head. :( midnight: Thank ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: too small to notice.

    Aw, that's cute!! I like how it's off-centered.

    May 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art: Saphira

    Thanks everyone! Jagged: I don't think the neck is stretched to much. I don't know if you ever saw the movie or not, but here's a picture. Saphira has a ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Ole Kentucky Home

    hello campergirl! These are really pretty! 1# Really pretty! 2# Love this, but i can see a reflection, you must of took it from inside a car. 3# I love ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Red

    ArahniaSeddel: She was not nice. You could barely ride her and she was head shy. :mrgreen: Wild@heart: You should of tried centering her a little more. Other then that I ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art: Saphira

    And you saw it before! :smt003

    May 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art: Saphira

    This is a picture of Saphaira from Eragon. I ripped the upper right corner. :(

    May 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: ram

    Thanks for the help A.S but I already know that. :wink:

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: picture

    Moo:I used a camera that I bought at WalMart for like 70 bucks. Areida: Ill see what I can do. :D

    May 24, 2010


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James