-
Re: Some of my work
Hi Boss, These are really cool. I like the chain-mail. Why? Because Chain-mail is awesome! Is the skull really yours? I have seen picture that look like the monster you ...
Jun 6, 2010 -
Re: mirror, mirror on the lake
Thanks. I think it looks crooked because of the way the lake is. Jungle :smt118
Jun 5, 2010 -
Re: mirror, mirror on the lake
Okay, your family owns the cabin, My bad.
Jun 4, 2010 -
Re: mirror, mirror on the lake
Um.. I know it was at night.
Jun 4, 2010 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2
My brother.
Jun 4, 2010 -
Re: Some of my first paints I did
Oh, Okay. Thanks!
Jun 4, 2010 -
Re: Some of my first paints I did
I thought about using canvas, But I'm always afraid that I might goof up. I just begin so That's why I use paper. Jungle :smt118
Jun 3, 2010 -
Re: Some of my first paints I did
You are right. These are like the first two I did. But I did do some when I was really little. Thanks, Jungle :smt118
Jun 2, 2010 -
Re: Some of my first paints I did
Oh, Okay.
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: Some of my first paints I did
Thanks for the help! What tempera? I used left over paint from a paint-by-number. I have a really cool picture I did, But I don't know where it is. :(
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: Some of my first paints I did
So I know these aren't that good, but you can give me a few tips. Yws fire face.JPG Yws tocan.JPG
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: pictures I took last summer
Thanks everybody!
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: pictures I took last summer
Here some picture I took awhile ago. SANY1617.JPG SANY0933.JPG
May 31, 2010 -
Re: With Arms Around the Engine (My Biggest Project So Far)
Hey! This is cool! It looks like a ape and some kind of monster fighting. Very cool. Don't know how I can help. Jungle :smt118
May 31, 2010 -
Re: Women of the Forest
Hello Kidashka! I just want say that these are AWESOME!!!! My favorites are Jaguar and Lynx! You did a wonderful job! One thing that caught my eye was Tiger's arm ...
May 31, 2010
