User avatar

Junglelover

  • Art & Photography Re: Deleted

    it seems like theirs too many sum beams...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Inkheart Series

    InkHeart trilogy is awesome! I was so mad that Meggie went for Daria instead of Farid! I mean, come on! Farid can play with fire! He is so much more ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Rose

    I can't see it either...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: really bad....

    Yes, yes! Keep drawing!! Practice makes perfect! Never give up!

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    fresh cow pie

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: At A Lake

    These are just a few pictures I took at Square Lake, in MN. SANY0778.JPG SANY0779.JPG SANY0781.JPG SANY0821.JPG SANY0827.JPG SANY0828.JPG SANY0882.JPG

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: ram

    You mean the Ram? Are you having trouble with loading your pictures? I'll be happy to help if you need any.

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: ram

    Lol, ya.

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: ram

    You mean the sheep's udder and back side? Ya, i guess i should of taken that out.

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: ram

    he's Icelandic. Here's one of his babies. SANY2835.JPG

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: ram

    Okay, I think i got it. IMG_0226.JPG Oh yes, there's are lovely field in the background.

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Busy Jack Frost

    Thank you all for your help and comments! Explosive: I used just a cheap camera that I bought at Wal-Mart for like 60$. The red is just the Sun's light....

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches? Photos?

    These are amazing! I love the sketches! You could use Paint for resizing your picture.

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Busy Jack Frost

    I took these pictures on a frosty Sunday morning. SANY1829.JPG SANY1846.JPG SANY1851.JPG SANY1847.JPG

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Heart

    I can't see it either. :(

    Jun 6, 2010


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang