User avatar

Junglelover

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    great white shark (on Jaws)

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Busy Jack Frost

    Thank you ninja!

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Whale watching :D

    Hello Sillyduck! These pictures are awesome! The last one is my favorite! 1 Is interesting. It my second favorite! 2 I love how you can see the mountains in the ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    fun

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Rated 'E' = Everyone!!!!

    Thanks everybody! MysticalBlood : Thank you, I do have more pictures of him farther away. Nova : Thanks! jamesMarcus : All these pictures are of the same cat. Thanks again! ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Rated 'E' = Everyone!!!!

    Thanks KD, It's hay that he's laying on. Thanks for your opinion!

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Rated 'E' = Everyone!!!!

    Thanks to everyone!!!! chetanbhasin: They are big, why don't you upload on picasa and post the link over here or just embed the pics in your post rather than in ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Rated 'E' = Everyone!!!!

    Hi all! Please tell me witch picture you think is best. These all are pictures of my cat, Schroeder. Enjoy! DSCF0059.JPG DSCF0060.JPG DSCF0061.JPG SANY2584.JPG Jungle

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: my new drawings!

    Hi jolene! These are really good! All you need it practice, I'm not saying that theses are bad. One thing that really popped out at me was, the stuff in ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: my new drawings!

    I can't see them either. :(

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Aunt Lo's Garden

    Hi campergirl! Just want to say that these are all awesome! 1 doesn't really catch my fancy, but still is good 2 Is my Fav! I like the black speaks ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tree frog

    Good job Sissy! You surprise me! These are very good! :D 1 I like the black bird house in the background, I think it good with the frog. 2 Not ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    top

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Im Trying

    This is really good! If this is one of your first tries, your off to a good start! All you need is practice. Lots, and lots of practice. When I ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: There's Someone at the Door...

    Hey Mr. K :D These are very nice! The first one is really cool, but I think it would like it better if the bricks were more noticeable. It is ...

    Jun 25, 2010


I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues