User avatar

Junglelover

  • Archive Re: Warriors: *Not Started/Accepting by Permission Only*

    oh, was I suppose to wait for megg before picking? Sorry, if you want mine, you can have him.

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warriors: *Not Started/Accepting by Permission Only*

    Name: Flamekit>>Flamepaw>>Flameheart? Gender: Male Personality: He's playful when he's a kit, but when he turns a apprentice then he turns a little I'm-to-good-for-all-of-you, but soon learns how wron

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica I looked at Seth, then I looked at Melanie. I saw her spit out the monkey, "Hey! Don't waste food! Just because it's monkey, doesn't mean that it taste ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica They were all still talking to each other, in there own little worlds. I sat down bye the fire and skinned the bigger of the two monkeys, the other ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography

    Hi phantom of the potter! I am so glad that you put out more of your work!! 1 Is a bit blurry, but i like the idea of it. I ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    shadow, your so pretty!

    Aug 5, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers

    Yeah, Zuri's getting lonely. And bored. So is Mitch. :D

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    Hi horsegirl2! I am also a horse girl too! I have lots of fun on here, and I'm sure you will too. You should browse around to see what you ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people

    Oh, okay, gotcha.

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people

    :lol: When I do wrestling, it's everything or nothing. But that's against my bro's and it's because they've challenged me. No one challenges me and gets away it!...........But, hey! They ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10/10

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Where'd your username come from?

    My name came out of nowhere, really. My friend told me about this so I made an account to see what it was like, so I just made up a ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pencil on white paper <3

    Hi Adeera! These are all pretty good! 1 I love how you did the hair! 2 One of my favorites! You did a great job with the chains! But you ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica I was on my third vine when Saber trotted up to me, "Decided to join the unpopular party?" Saber gave me a sad and sorry look as if to ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature Photography

    Phantom of the potter, You are so awesome!!!!!! These are so wonderful, beautiful, Amazing, and lots more! I LOVE every single one of these! But my lest favorite is 'Foggy ...

    Jul 27, 2010


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix