User avatar

Junglelover

  • Art & Photography Re: Some Lame Attempts At Photography

    Hey Persephoneia!! I am so glad that you posted these! I can see them wonderfully! They are so pretty! 1 Not my favorite, but I like how the wild flowers ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games DT

    Can you have more then one alliance?

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    You said: Each player was reaped, or volunteered, and so are now forced to play in the games.

    Aug 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games DT

    pink: I will with your District 9 person.

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Maybe you should pm the people that are in you wish to, or shall I? Jessica "Ya know, if we weren't hiding from a bunch of cannibals and surrounded by ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: ....A Single Daisy

    Hi Campergirl! Just to let you know, that's not a daisy, it's a Bloodroot. I really love this picture! I love how you have this young, beautiful bloodroot is among ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    I also updated my character profile.

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Yeah, does anyone still want to keep going? whoever doesn't, we'll just have to have them die. :smt077 Jessica "Seth's right." Marcie said with a sigh. "I want to get ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    Right, I wasn't quite done yet... Is this the kind of SB where you should of read the book? Because I haven't........

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Rated 'E' = Everyone!!!!

    Thanks!

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    I have decided to do a boy..... and a girl... Name:Ryan Hunt Age:16 Gender: Male District: 5 Appearance/Picture: images.jpeg History: Lived on the outskirts of town on a HUGE farm, ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    I want to join! But I should read over the thing one more time before making a character. I can't do it tonight....

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warriors: *Not Started/Accepting by Permission Only*

    Never mind. Sorry it took so long to post! I hope this isn't dead! One question about the dream, Who are we supposed to find in the forest? Flamekit "Mouse ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warriors: *Not Started/Accepting by Permission Only*

    I forgot to list the skills...Yikes! Here they are! Smallkit>> Fighting and recieving messages from StarClan- Is pretty much the leader of the kits on their quest to save the ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warriors: *Not Started/Accepting by Permission Only*

    grr, now I'm getting my lefts and rights all mixed up! If I have someone's cat, just tell me!

    Aug 7, 2010


Just think happy thoughts and you'll fly.
— Peter Pan