User avatar

Junglelover

  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    Izzy Fox--5 Where is Ryan!? I asked myself. He didn't come back last night. I hope it wasn't too cold. I mean, I had Chase to huddle with, and he ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    Ryan Hunt--5 "I'm just sorry, alright? They gave me this stupid empty bag, and I didn't know it was empty, and everything was so confusing up there, so just don't ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Yayy.. More Photos ^^

    Weee, more pictures!!! 1 Nice, but the muzzle is focused, and the eyes are a little blurry. I like the angle. :D 2 This one's better! Hehe, I can see ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people

    So is everyone together, in one cell? I'm just wondering where Mitch should be.

    Aug 27, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games DT

    Haha, I just looked at who was still alive. We have 4 more computer characters. I also just realized that my career district character, Ivan may be one of the ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    NightMare115

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    I kinda glanced through the posts, so if if miss anything important, tell me. Izzy Fox-- District 5 "Alright, what you got?" I couldn't stand it anymore, I had to ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    okay, I guess I'll just read all of it,then post.

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    Sorry I didn't post! I was just about to when my internet did something, and then I had to go. Lucky I was able to save it! Ryan Hunt--5 I ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Left Brain vs Right Brain

    You see, if your right handed, your left side of your brain is dominant. And if your left handed, your right side of your brain is dominant. Really? Because I'm ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Left Brain vs Right Brain

    Hi Sol! Well, I already know what side of my brain is dominant. It's the left. You see, if your right handed, your left side of your brain is dominant. ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games DT

    Pink: I was thinking both, what do you think? Just one, or both?

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    so, are you(Cal) going to be anyone?

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    Oh, okay, But does my peeps still work for volunteering?

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: More Photography Attempts.

    Amazing!!!! 1 I like how the foot prints cross! 2 I like the waves, but the bird is a little blurry, I understand how hard it is to get a ...

    Aug 23, 2010


I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster