User avatar

Junglelover

  • Lounge, The Re: What being scares you most?

    Mr. Hands, from the Mr. Bill Show. Lol, just kidding!

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    Sorry I haven't posted for a while!! Izzy Fox--5 We kept on walking even as the water got higher and higher."Guy, I think we should head for high ground. But ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    Mitch They all started laughing at some joke that I didn't get, must be a in side joke. I saw Ellie walking away from the group and off into the ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Catching Fire Audiobook part 14

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people

    Mitch Everyone introduced themselves, then I introduced myself. I was happy to be out of the cell. The light hurt my eyes at first, but they were getting better. I ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Karen and Allen (Part One)

    Hi iheartbook! Walking into that room was risky, and Karen knew it. But she couldn’t, not see him. She had waited a few days, but knew she needed to get ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers

    Sounds good!

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    Name: Mitch Gender:Male Appearance: Wings: Personality:He's kinda a non thinker, says things that are on his mind without him knowing it. Fast, fun, charming. Hot tempered, but is cooled off ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    Yeah, that was Andi. Is anyone going to challenge them for the sleeping bags? If not, I will post more(But not tonight).

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    It's okay to kill Andi, right? Ryan Hunt--5 The two just stood there, with their weapons at each others body, wondering who would do the next move. I was ordered ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people

    Mitch "I brought Princess. I don't think we can let her go though. She'll definitely tell people." the girl said. "They what are we going to do with her, kill ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Trip To Vysehrad

    Hello Persephoneia! Why do you get to take so many good pics!!?? All of theses are PRETTY!! My favorite is number 4, Sun, sun, sun, here it comes! The colors ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers

    If you need a way out, you can use Mitch. He can like do something stupid and get shot (But he doesn't die), and that would give you guys enough ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm Standing

    Hi Crimsona! I'm not sure if your lucky, or unlucky. I don't know a lot about poetry, but I'm reviewing anyways. I like it! Why are you\she said, because of ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers

    I don't really know what to do right now, and even if I did, It wouldn't be really helpful.

    Aug 29, 2010


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.