-
Re: Venetian Inspired Mask
It looks wonderful!But the crown looks like it's not as well done as the mask, and it doesn't really match. I love the colors you picked!
May 17, 2010 -
Re: Hello
Hello BeautifulChaos! I hope you like it here!!
May 17, 2010 -
Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's
Hi! The drawings are really cool!!!The hair hiding behind Noodle's hat seems like it's popping out of nowhere, I think you need to move it closer to his face. The ...
May 17, 2010 -
Re: Art Finished Over the Past Year
Wow! You are very talented! :D Keep up the good work!
May 17, 2010 -
Re: Some pics :)
I love the first picture, but i also like the other too. :D :D :D
May 16, 2010 -
Re: Jungle Faith: Chapter 1/Prologue Remake
That you for your help! I really need it.
May 16, 2010 -
Re: Jungle Faith: Chapter 1/Prologue Remake
Chapter 1/Prologue Jessica Carnivore lay asleep in her bunkbed in her father's airplane. She was dreaming about her last day at school, what she had for lunch, what exciting things ...
May 15, 2010 -
Re: What Are You Wearing?
Dark blue jeans and a camouflage t-shirt with superman's logo thing.
May 14, 2010 -
Re: Love is Like the Rain!
That was amazing! How did you get the idea for it?
May 14, 2010 -
Re: Fairytale: A love story... (Chapter Four)
Love it!!!!!!I can't wait for next chapter! The other two chapters were good too. Keep the good work!
May 14, 2010 -
Re: Fairytale. A love story... (Chapter One)
That was Awesome!! :D
May 14, 2010 -
Re: Military Fiction (Ch 1)
Nice job!Can't wait for next chapter! :D
May 14, 2010 -
Re: A Poem About Twilight
AMEN!!!! :lol:
May 14, 2010 -
Re: Only in Your Dreams (Chapter 1: Part 1)
That was very pretty! :D
May 14, 2010
