User avatar

Junglelover

  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    Hi Gladius! I love Wuthering Winds, Riverbend and Tiger Lily!! The Truck is pretty cool too! And so is the Tractor! Lol! I love all of them! Did you take ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forbidden to Love, chap.1, part 2

    That was really good!!! Don't know how to help you. :smt003

    May 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Forbidden to Love, chap. 1, part 1 (12+ for violence)

    Okay I'm done reading! I really like it! :D I think you should put something about how she felt about killing people. Had she ever killed someone before? I kinda ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEYY!!

    Welcome back!! Hope you have fun!

    May 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Forbidden to Love, chap. 1, part 1 (12+ for violence)

    I read the first part of it, but i have to go to bed. I will read later, just comment because you wanted the views and the comments to be ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Poof -- to Sare

    It looks like she used charcoal. Hi Durriedog! :D This is a good picture! I love the little white spot on the dogs chest. The only thing is that it ...

    May 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Daniel's Way-Chapter 1- (Critiques Welcome)

    Hi Arya, :D This is very interesting! But I would have the Prologue be the start of chapter 1, because some people don't read the Prologue.And maybe have the Prologue ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Unknown Name (Sorry)

    Hi! I really like it! My favorite part is when she pushed Bradley. :D One little thing though. When Bradley says,“Come one babe, what’s wrong?” I think you meant "come ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    Name:David Gender:Male Age:17 Appearance:Tan skin, Black dreadlocks. Personality: He is angry all the time and bullheaded, never admits that he's wrong. Post:Where ever he can get a job(has sailed a ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    Never mind, i am just going to David. :D

    May 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Garden photo's

    Hi! These are really cool pictures! just some little things you should of done. :D 1#You should of try to pull the weeds on the path, and cleared some of ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art Finished Over the Past Year

    Ya Chris Riddel did a good job. :D

    May 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's

    Oh!! Now I see. :D

    May 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Summer Photography - 2

    I love these! The first one is awesome! :smt038

    May 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Good doggie...

    I love this!! :D Some of the teeth need to be sharper. The nose needs to be out a bit more. The bump on the head looks a little big. ...

    May 17, 2010


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver