User avatar

Junglelover

  • Art & Photography Re: picture

    Yup, I already did. I still am having trouble with the pictures. When you are trying to post a picture and you get a note saying 'this picture is valid' ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: ram

    ram. This is a test.

    May 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Daniel's Way-Chapter 2-(Critiques Needed!)

    Hi Arya. You're doing really good! :smt023 Just some nitpicks. I tried to control my shivering but I could stop I think you mean 'could not stop' But that wasn’t ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books like "The Hunger Games"?

    Hi Ultra! I think you should read Inkheart, Inkspell and Inkdeath. They are really good!! And you should read Series Of Unfortunate Events.

    May 23, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Chapter Two)

    Hello Bugwhisker, Your doing well with keeping the same words as Erin Hunter uses. “Who asked you?” Rabbitdash raised an eyebrow. I would put something like: said Rabbitdash slitting his/her ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Chapter One)

    Hello Bugwhisker, You should explain why Eaglefeather hates the smell of SwiftClan. The gathering is kinda confusing because they are talking to lots of different cats. You should make a ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Prologue)

    Hi Bugwhisker! I love Warriors, and I'm sure I will love this! Eaglepaw dipped his brown-and-white head, amber eyes glowing in the ever-dimming light of the forest.This part is kinda ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warriors: (like the books)

    Ill be Ashenpaw's mentor. Name:leopardbelly Gender:male Role: warrior Clan:WebClan Personality:Strong and open about his feelings,loyal to starclan Appearence:Orange tab with long fur, the fur on his

    May 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Bed of Roses

    Hey Amylith, This is really cool! But I think I would change one thing. 'Teach me to love the sting of their thorns'. I would change it to 'Teach me ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Best - Photography

    Oh my gosh!!! These are really AMAZING! :thud: I love them all!! Did you really take all of them? These belong on like a calender! I can't get over how ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    David David stood by the bars of the cell, wondering what was going on up on deck. "Whats going on up there?" he yelled at the top of his lungs. ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: pictures

    Ya, I was using zoom because it was way up in a tree. Thank you for showing me the link on how to resize my images!

    May 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: picture

    I don't know if this will turn out or not.

    May 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: pictures

    well... It kinda worked. :?

    May 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: pictures

    I don't know if this will work or not. I haven't figured this out yet.

    May 21, 2010


so many languages have fallen / off of the edge of the world / into the dragon's mouth.
— Lucille Clifton