User avatar

Junglelover

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death By Chess June 23 2091 Part Two

    Hi, I like this. But i don't think i like Gusto. :? Anyway, don't know how i can help.

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Ole Kentucky Home

    hello campergirl! These are really pretty! 1# Really pretty! 2# Love this, but i can see a reflection, you must of took it from inside a car. 3# I love ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Shout (Shallow Version)

    Hi Jackpot! It doesn't sound like a whole song. I don't know if i like how it keeps on say 'Don't you ever wonder why girl' or not. I can ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Red

    ArahniaSeddel: She was not nice. You could barely ride her and she was head shy. :mrgreen: Wild@heart: You should of tried centering her a little more. Other then that I ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    David David woke to find himself in a another cell. He was laying on his back, with his arms at his side. He tried siting up, it was hard but ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warriors: (like the books)

    Quailstorm: You should have some kits that are apprentices, just so we have more cats. Grayfur Grayfur lay on her side in the cozy nursery, "When are we going to ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art: Saphira

    And you saw it before! :smt003

    May 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art: Saphira

    This is a picture of Saphaira from Eragon. I ripped the upper right corner. :(

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warriors: (like the books)

    Name:Grayfur Gender:female Role:Queen Clan:WebClan Personality: shy, gentile, kind, acts like a kit but is strong when it a battle Appearence:none Family: her kits Graykit, Poppykit, Rainkit and Toadk

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: ram

    Thanks for the help A.S but I already know that. :wink:

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: picture

    Moo:I used a camera that I bought at WalMart for like 70 bucks. Areida: Ill see what I can do. :D

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warriors: (like the books)

    Ill make more WebClan cats later today.

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: ram

    Too see if I could make it so the picture would show up... sorry i thought i edited it.

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warriors: (like the books)

    Ashenpaw: How long have you been an apprentice? And what's your father's name? "Well done Ashenpaw!" Leopardbelly said, as Ashenpaw dropped her mouth full of pray to the ground. "Your ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: picture

    Thank you for your help and your comment! :D

    May 24, 2010


I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory