User avatar

Junglelover

  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Mitch Mitch made a hammock for his raccoon out of an old t-shirt. "I think I'll call you Rascal." Rascal only hissed at him. Mitch smirked, "You'll trust me sooner ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Women of the Forest

    Hello Kidashka! I just want say that these are AWESOME!!!! My favorites are Jaguar and Lynx! You did a wonderful job! One thing that caught my eye was Tiger's arm ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    I am so totally joining!! You know, I love the jungle. Do you think Jessica can be living in the jungle in an air plane, and she finds them and ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Anime Girl [Edited]

    Lol! I hate how you put so much effort into one picture! But you feel good when you're done. Jungle :smt118

    May 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Anime Girl [Edited]

    Hey Ultra! I like it too! I like how you did her bangs, and Her eyes are beautiful. That's one of my problems, I can never make the eyes look ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Mitch Looking at cans of paint in his wooden crate, Mitch picked up a black can and put it in his pocket. Heading out the door of his bus he ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: mirror, mirror on the lake

    ArahniaSiddel's and MathisSiddel's like. It is really beautiful there.

    May 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: mirror, mirror on the lake

    I'm glad you like it. :D

    May 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Coming Storm

    Coming Storm is one of my favorites! hope you like it.

    May 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: mirror, mirror on the lake

    This is a picture I took at The Siddel's lake. SANY0826.JPG

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Name: Mitch Age: 15 Gender: male Appearance/Picture: mens-hairstyles-picture-005.JPG Skills: Bow, throwing knives, graffiti and hiding. Weaknesses: he get freaked out and faints when lots of people ar

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadow People

    I want to make a Character! but I can't right now. :(

    May 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art: Saphira

    Jadded: Lol. First I watched the movie, then I read part of the book. I don't like how I made the neck so wide by the head. :( midnight: Thank ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: too small to notice.

    Aw, that's cute!! I like how it's off-centered.

    May 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art: Saphira

    Thanks everyone! Jagged: I don't think the neck is stretched to much. I don't know if you ever saw the movie or not, but here's a picture. Saphira has a ...

    May 27, 2010


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47