User avatar

Junglelover

  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    I got out of habit after being away from the cp for a week, now I just trying to get back into posting!

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: It's-- it's humanoid.

    Hey Helpfulpants! I am going to have to disagree with you and say that it's a girl. The person has too big of hips to be a girl, and I ...

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    Errrr....actually, we just lost three so yeah, I think so. And maybe you'll get more people to post! Is one of the persons that your talking about me? I sorry ...

    Sep 17, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games DT

    Sorry about not posting! I was gone all day today, and I'll be gone all day tomorrow.

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Deadbolt

    Sep 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games DT

    Thanks Ithy!!:D Cal, you should put the cps on the dieing list too, just so we know that you want them dead when you want to....If you know what I ...

    Sep 10, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games DT

    Ithy, you need to post about Leon's death so we can keep going, because I don't know what to post right now. And all you other guys should be posting ...

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    SloppyFloppyHand

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    Oh, yeah, sorry Cal! I killed a guy from district 7, if that's okay.

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    Ryan Hunt--5 After we ate, I raped the remains of the rabbit in a cloth and continued walking. Our next stop was Carribean beach, which wasn't very far away. We ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    *Sighs* MathisSiddel is making me post.... Not that I don't want to. And sorry it's short. Ryan Hunt--5 We found no water, but I did happen to see a rabbit. ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    oh, yeah.... I guess he could just be walking around for water.

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    Ryan Hunt--5 After a few hours of depression, I decided to come down from the tree I was in. If I ever get my hands on Chase, I'm going to ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games DT

    Ithy & Ultra So is it okay with you guys to have an alliance with Ryan?

    Sep 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games DT

    Alright, the water that is now only up to your knees is not drinkable. The clean water is only in Caribbean Beach resort. This is my only way to bring ...

    Sep 5, 2010


As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
— Pablo Neruda