User avatar

Junglelover

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    .

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Sleep-reading

    Maybe.... and maybe not. What I want to know is 'Do you guys think it is possible to sleep-read?' Jungle :smt118

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    That okay. David "I was aboard the ship that you were attacking. I fell out and I guess your ship mates pull me aboard." David said. "So your a pirate?" ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Really? About the hair..... I don't really love it. Jungle :smt118

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadow People

    Name: Mitch Gender: Male Age: 17 Description/picture: mens-hairstyles-picture-005.JPG Likes: His horse Dislikes: When people are mean to his horse and people. Skills:Riding horse and fighting. History

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    kidashka Needs to post!!

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: pictures I took last summer

    Thanks everybody!

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Mitch "Nope, I have the power of taking powers and strength from things. And I can also turn into any Animal. This is Rascal." With that he turned visible. "pretty ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Steph, who are you?

    Hi Steph! My name is Junglelover or just Jungle. Yws is a awesome place! You get to read and see other people's art. I don't know about you, but I ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: pictures I took last summer

    Here some picture I took awhile ago. SANY1617.JPG SANY0933.JPG

    May 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Sleep-reading

    Well you can have your eyes open when sleeping. Because I either slept read or had a dream that i was reading. I was reading a Warrior book when it ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Sleep-reading

    Hi everyone! I was just wondering if any of you has ever read in their sleep? Is it even possible? What do you think?

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Ya ya, I don't have to find them right away either. Do you have a place where it talks about what's going to happen?

    May 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    .

    May 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: With Arms Around the Engine (My Biggest Project So Far)

    Hey! This is cool! It looks like a ape and some kind of monster fighting. Very cool. Don't know how I can help. Jungle :smt118

    May 31, 2010


And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley