User avatar

Junglelover

  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica The boy just stood there looking at me. I held the knife that was on her belt, just in case. "I gave you my name, now you give me ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Survivor DT

    Oh, ok.

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my first paints I did

    Oh, Okay. Thanks!

    Jun 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Survivor DT

    Wow, I was gone for a day and when I come back more people! I have a few questions: Why did you guy come on the trip? Do you think ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my first paints I did

    I thought about using canvas, But I'm always afraid that I might goof up. I just begin so That's why I use paper. Jungle :smt118

    Jun 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Survivor DT

    I know what can happen! Carrie and Alista could be friends, And they run away with each other. They go with the explorers (The explorers don't know it of course) ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    I made a Survivor DT, Just too let you guys know.

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    I don't really know what too put. Someone should come and give us food, or something like that.

    Jun 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Survivor DT

    Okay, I think I got it! So what's going to happen?

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my first paints I did

    You are right. These are like the first two I did. But I did do some when I was really little. Thanks, Jungle :smt118

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    I don't know how to make on of these thread things. Maybe Skins or Allmixdup can do it. So, I am kinda confused with Seth. Is he living in the ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my first paints I did

    Oh, Okay.

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my first paints I did

    Thanks for the help! What tempera? I used left over paint from a paint-by-number. I have a really cool picture I did, But I don't know where it is. :(

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my first paints I did

    So I know these aren't that good, but you can give me a few tips. Yws fire face.JPG Yws tocan.JPG

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    So how many people do you want? Can't wait to start!!!

    Jun 1, 2010


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault