User avatar

Junglelover

  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Okay!

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Busy Jack Frost

    Thank you all for your help and comments! Explosive: I used just a cheap camera that I bought at Wal-Mart for like 60$. The red is just the Sun's light....

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches? Photos?

    These are amazing! I love the sketches! You could use Paint for resizing your picture.

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Busy Jack Frost

    I took these pictures on a frosty Sunday morning. SANY1829.JPG SANY1846.JPG SANY1851.JPG SANY1847.JPG

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    well, I wouldn't if Mitch had a friend... So if anybody want to be Mitch's friend i ll stay in.

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Heart

    I can't see it either. :(

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Yup, I'm going to have to dropout too.

    Jun 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Survivor DT

    One of you peoples need to like find Seth and ask for help. :D Or all you girls can find each other first, then find Seth. Have fun at Hawaii ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my work

    Hi Boss, These are really cool. I like the chain-mail. Why? Because Chain-mail is awesome! Is the skull really yours? I have seen picture that look like the monster you ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: mirror, mirror on the lake

    Thanks. I think it looks crooked because of the way the lake is. Jungle :smt118

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Oh, Sorry 'fox, I forgot that Seth gave his name. :?

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: mirror, mirror on the lake

    Okay, your family owns the cabin, My bad.

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: mirror, mirror on the lake

    Um.. I know it was at night.

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    My brother.

    Jun 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Survivor DT

    So is it Jessica's and Seth's voices Camile hears? So is Seth going to find all the people, then comes and finds Jessica?

    Jun 4, 2010


The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names.
— Chinese proverb