User avatar

Junglelover

  • Randomosity Re: Random Youtube Videos

    This is so AWESOME!!! :D I don't know if anyone else did this video.

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    That's okay. :D Jessica Jessica sniffled, Her nose was running. Seth Ran his hand up my her spine to the back of her head. Jessica lifted her head and removed ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: At A Lake

    These are just a few pictures I took at Square Lake, in MN. SANY0778.JPG SANY0779.JPG SANY0781.JPG SANY0821.JPG SANY0827.JPG SANY0828.JPG SANY0882.JPG

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica "I'll be right back." Jessica said. She picked up a log that was half way burnt. Walking away from the fire, and deeper into the jungle. She had forgotten ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica "Well, come up if you must, But I don't know how this plane will hold." I said frustrated "Up there? Couldn't you come down?" Seth said nervously. "Yes, up ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: ram

    You mean the Ram? Are you having trouble with loading your pictures? I'll be happy to help if you need any.

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Sure. Jessica Jessica kept walking as the tears slide down her face. She heard someone yelling. Now what could that be? She put the bucket of water down and ran ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: ram

    Lol, ya.

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica "Stay here boy, I'll be right back down." I said to Saber. I climbed up the tree trunk to my airplane. I picked up a bucket that was right ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: ram

    You mean the sheep's udder and back side? Ya, i guess i should of taken that out.

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: ram

    he's Icelandic. Here's one of his babies. SANY2835.JPG

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: ram

    Okay, I think i got it. IMG_0226.JPG Oh yes, there's are lovely field in the background.

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Kirby Rocks!!!!! 10\10

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    okay. I don't really know what to put right now... Once you have me wake up then I'll post.

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    So you found Mitch?

    Jun 7, 2010


sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy