User avatar

Junglelover

  • Archive Re: animal wars

    Saber I lightly stepped on the dried leaves and twigs, with my ears forwards. There was a rabbit about 6 tail lengths away. creeping up behind it, I was about ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: really bad....

    Yes, yes! Keep drawing!! Practice makes perfect! Never give up!

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey rygel! Welcome to YWS! I will keep an eye open for your work, and do my best to help. :D Hope you enjoy it here! Jungle

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    fresh cow pie

    Jun 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Survivor DT

    Ya, Jessica leading them out of the jungle. We were going to have them get captured by cannibals, one of them get washed down a river, stuff like that. Jessica ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Survivor DT

    We need to be using this more often! Any ideas? complaints? Anything! Yay, we have a new charter! Welcome!

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    A growl came up of him, making Seth back up. "Jess, can you, um, tell your tiger to stop?" Seth asked. "Saber, back!" Jessica said firmly. Saber backed up, then ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadow People

    Sorry forsakinshadow! I don't know what to put......

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica They walked over tree stumps and logs, swatting misquotes and bugs that landed on there skin. Marcie was having trouble walking. "do you want some help?" Jessica asked, "I'm ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: animal wars

    Character Template Name: Saber Age: 23 in animal age Gender: male Type: animal... Appearance: Big-cat-Screensaver_1.png Skills: fighting Personality: he can easily get mad at himself, He's strong and

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica "Wake up, everybody. Me and Seth have been up for hours." Jessica Said in a loud voice. One by one they got up. "Why are we up so early?" ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    okay.... Do you guys think we can slow it down a bit? I'm at a friends house, and I did get to post when she got hurt. I know they ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8\10

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica Walking back into the light of the fire. Alista, Camile and Marcie were all huddling together by the fire. "Alright guys, I got some more water, annndd i got ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 1 (Draft #1)

    Hello Solvalery! Just some nitpicks. "Could you tell me what are you laughing at? You forgot to put the quotation marks at the end. "Come on stop it... stop the ...

    Jun 9, 2010


Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato