User avatar

Junglelover

  • Art & Photography Re: Deleted

    it seems like theirs too many sum beams...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    Yay, A Kirby fan!

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica I walked deeper into the river. It was cold, but it felt good. "Come on boy!" Jessica called to her tiger. She was treading water when Saber jumped in. ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica Everyone else went to sleep, besides for Alista. She was sitting on a log, with her arms crossed on her lap. "What's wrong?" Jessica asked. "Nothing, I'm fine." "Are ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Vampire Prison - Chapter One

    Hey tam_ara, Here too review, just as you asked! :D “Evelyn, wake up! Damien chirped, opening her coffin and handing her her bottle of blood. She hissed at him, “Too ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Survivor DT

    Why my tiger!? We need to get captured by cannibals! But before that, Jessica should bring them to a Indian camp. Where she sometimes goes when she's bored. They could ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Post Twilight Saga : Forever Dusk ~Chapter 01~

    Hi there! I can tell you put a lot of work into this, but you have to put some time into checking your spelling. Also, ad some description. You could ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Resistance Is Futile!!

    I will review mostly anything. What I like most is fiction, fantasy, photographs, adventure, anything really! :D Not very good at poetry, but I can try. Jungle

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Inkheart Series

    InkHeart trilogy is awesome! I was so mad that Meggie went for Daria instead of Farid! I mean, come on! Farid can play with fire! He is so much more ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Rose

    I can't see it either...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica "Marcie, here eat this." Jessica said holding out a hand full of grubs. "No, you're mad, I'm not eating those" Marcie said strongly. "Eat them. If you don't, you'll ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: animal wars

    I don't think I'm able to keep up with this..... Sorry.

    Jun 17, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: animal wars DT

    do you want more people?

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: animal wars

    Saber I looked at the thumbs, they didn't seem that dangerous. No claws, not very sharp teeth. The lion was up on her hind-legs, sniffing the thumbs. They were having ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Survivor DT

    yeah, he could have brain damage! Jk.

    Jun 16, 2010


Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA