User avatar

Junglelover

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banded for banding my best friend

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for banding LittlePetRock.

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    I'm going to have them get captured by cannibals now, is that okay? Jessica Something sharp poked my skin. I turned over and opened my eyes a slit. There was ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unloved

    Hi kitx! Of course, Fey aren’t the only species on the island. You spelled species wrong,you spelled it like this speices. “Thank you.” I said, “And I’m not a Princess ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shift in the Bones: Prologue

    Hey Embee, I think you did a good job describing this. Like 'inky sky'. :D I think you should describe Samantha a little bit more. How was she talking? Was ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for not joining my Story Book!

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Super Smash Bros

    Hmm... You don't have to like the person you are paired up with. But with a different person, I not really sure. I guess it's okay.

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Best Friends For Life........And After Death

    Name: Mitch Langalax Gender: male Age: 16 (Do not change this) Personality: He doesn't really talk much, but have always talked to Laura. Appearance: What was the last thing Laura ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Super Smash Bros

    If you guys look at the top, you'll see that I changed a few things about the pairs. Hopefully more people join.

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Super Smash Bros

    yay, people! Sorry Isebella, didn't see your post until after.

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Super Smash Bros

    So, basically it's like super smash bros. Randomly chose a land and fight. There will be pairs of two. Zelda\ Sheik & Link: Junglelover & IsebellaLynnette Marth & Peach: Fox ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica I had been asleep for a bit when I woke up. I saw Seth still awake. Saber lay beside me. I ran my hand across his back, "You know, ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica "Seth, Are you alright?" I asked and ran up to him. I don't know why, but I hugged him, Maybe it was the thought of losing him. "I should ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica I heard someone say something, I couldn't tell what though. I crawled like a ape up to shore. "Come on Saber, let's go and see who that was." I ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My baby Kronus

    Hey screamandshout, I'll do my best! I never wanted to get up. I wanted to Die. I would put, I just wanted to die. But that's just my opinion. I’ll ...

    Jun 20, 2010


life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae