User avatar

Junglelover

  • Archive Re: Against the Shadows

    Michael "well, I'm going to go get cleaned up for super," I said, "see you guys in a bit." I walked to my tent. I wonder what that old man ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Super Smash Bros

    Alright, great! I'll start. BTW Gracie-poo, I don't like being called Lizzie! Zelda I was talking to Link when I heard the loud bell. "Let's go!" I said excitedly. We ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Against the Shadows

    Michael "Hi, my name is Michael." I said to a girl. "Hi Michael, My name is Emma." She said pulling her hair back. "This is Kato." I said turning towards ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Against the Shadows

    Michael Thoughts raced through my mine, as I felt the wind in my hair. It all happen so fast. I was sitting on my brick wall, work on a small ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Super Smash Bros

    Fox, you and Peach are a team. You're on the same side.

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Super Smash Bros

    so, I changed it once again. If someone would like to be peach, they can. But if no one wants, I will. Then we can start.

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Against the Shadows

    Rider Name: Michael Age: 17 Appearance: hot.jpg Eyes: Teal_Eye_by_Midnight_Dark_Angel.jpg Work with me, pretend that this is a male's eye Personality: History: moves around a lot, ever since he was 14

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    top

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9\10 funny!

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Title: Why Not. Chapter 1: Just A Regular Day

    Hi Tigs! I'm not going to look at all the other review, just because there are a lot. You need to work on your Punctuation Marks. I'm sure other people ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Im Trying

    This is really good! If this is one of your first tries, your off to a good start! All you need is practice. Lots, and lots of practice. When I ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New member <<< Spy0h

    Hi spy, Welcome to yws! Hope you enjoy it here! Jungle

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: There's Someone at the Door...

    Hey Mr. K :D These are very nice! The first one is really cool, but I think it would like it better if the bricks were more noticeable. It is ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica "I thought you said Saber was going to watch camp, so Seth could go to sleep? Because then Seth went to sleep since he trusts you--ding ding ding, boys ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica How in the world did they speak English? I thought to myself. I looked at Saber, He was probably just unconscious. They like a show, but there not going ...

    Jun 24, 2010


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana