User avatar

Junglelover

  • Archive Re: Gone

    Thank you, Day!!

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica "Thank you, I'm Jessica." I said taking the plant from her. "I'm Rose Fire, this is Fang." Rose said. "Pretty name." I commented. I almost forgot about the cannibals. ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    We know everybody that's living in the same spot, right? Like I would know everyone in Peridido beach? Dylan I sat in the dark corner, letting the tears run down ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    jasminebells, I'm good right?

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: my new drawings!

    Hi jolene! These are really good! All you need it practice, I'm not saying that theses are bad. One thing that really popped out at me was, the stuff in ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Hope I'm not too late to post! Name: Dylan Willowson Age:14 Appearance: jessel.jpg Personality: stands up for himself, long-tempered, loyal, never gives up, not afraid to get dirty. Flaws: left ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: my new drawings!

    I can't see them either. :(

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Against the Shadows

    Michael Michael, get up! Kato boomed gently. We have a long day in head of us, get up. I ground, "Let me sleep! It's too early, the sun isn't even ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica "Alright, I think were safe, but lets try to hide ourselves." I said after running till people got tired. I was even tired, probably from the lack of sleep. ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Against the Shadows

    Michael "Where did you come from? I came from the Shadow Region, right on the edge of it. They've taken over the city there..." I did answer for a while ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: (ISMKAD people) Show off your avatars!

    Don't you guy like my avatar? :D Hahahahahahahah

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Aunt Lo's Garden

    Hi campergirl! Just want to say that these are all awesome! 1 doesn't really catch my fancy, but still is good 2 Is my Fav! I like the black speaks ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Against the Shadows

    Michael "This is delicious! Never had this great of food before!" I said, with my mouth full of food. Nobody answered me, they just kept eating. I finished eating, then ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Against the Shadows

    Michael "Allow me to present the new dragon riders," The old man said breaking me from my thoughts. I turned around to see the old man and some kind of ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tree frog

    Good job Sissy! You surprise me! These are very good! :D 1 I like the black bird house in the background, I think it good with the frog. 2 Not ...

    Jun 30, 2010


One by one they went / And, though each laughed as he returned to earth / Their souls were in their eyes.
— Alfred Noyes (Watchers of the Sky)