User avatar

Junglelover

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    I'm guessing that's you. 10/10

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Dylan I opened the door, "Yeah?" I asked without even looking who it was. Then I saw a girl with long blond hair, with her back turned to leave. She ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Rated 'E' = Everyone!!!!

    Thanks to everyone!!!! chetanbhasin: They are big, why don't you upload on picasa and post the link over here or just embed the pics in your post rather than in ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review Art and Photography!

    Hi Tabithalillian! Would you mind looking at this, for me? I know you're really good with pictures. Thanks! Jungle

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Rated 'E' = Everyone!!!!

    Hi all! Please tell me witch picture you think is best. These all are pictures of my cat, Schroeder. Enjoy! DSCF0059.JPG DSCF0060.JPG DSCF0061.JPG SANY2584.JPG Jungle

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I was a little leery to click that after Skins' little stunt... -_- Lol!

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Dylan That's all she said, 'My name is Skye.' And then she left. I sighed, What's wrong with me?! Why can't people just talk to me?! I turned back around, ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: star dust (chapter1)

    Hi, I'm back! I smelled it but my runny nose wouldn’t let me so I thought it was just great. I smelled it , but wouldn't let me , so ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Popularity Wars Chapter Three

    Hi WritingWords! Did Julie and Aly already hear about it? You just forgot to put a another L in her name. She was wearing a long skirt and white blouse, ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I didn't really know what to post. Jessica I jolted awake. "Saber." I whispered to myself. I had totally forgotten about him. He's ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: star dust (chapter1)

    Hi Kat! Welcome to YWS! They said nobody like Mark was going to like me. I think it should be, ' They said nobody, like Mark, was going to like ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    1st: It's funny! 8/10 2nd: 5/10

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    I would change, but I have a plan for Dylan.

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Yay!

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Wait a minute! I'm not on there!!!

    Jul 7, 2010


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender