User avatar

Junglelover

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No Name

    Hi Calligraphy! I like it! :D I feel bad and useless compared to all the other reviews you have gotten. But, you asked so I will. The wind is strong ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    YAY!!! Name: Violet Beach Age: 17 Gender: female District: 7 Appearance/Picture: She's strongly built ag.jpg History: She's a lumber, has been all her life. She wasn't poor, but she wasn't ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    I feel really bad for not posting in so long, can someone tell me whats going on? I will try posting within a few days.

    Sep 29, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Resistance Is Futile!!

    Oops, maybe I should say that I'm done, and if anyone else needs one. :D Sorry bout that, I didn't really know. Done. :D anyone else?

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    Jungle - the spots you asked for are saved... kidashka - That is so.... WICKEDLY AWESOME COOL!!! :D :mrgreen: :) :smt001 :smt004. I loved it to. Can you join now? ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    Saved.....?

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Other Re: deleted

    Hi Cal, Just a few nitpicks. *removed* You meant to use first person in the above paragraph. *removed* You used the 'witch' when it's suppose to be 'which' I know ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    Awesome Ithy! I'll take the boy from District 7, and girl from District 4. For a arena it should be something with an underwater sea world!

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    Ultra, POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sep 27, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games DT

    For the next arena should be Yellowstone! That would be so awesome. What do you guys think?

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    nutcracker

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: 3000 REVIEWS PARTAY!!!!!!!

    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet!!!!! wicked awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! inconceivable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Stops because people are sta

    Sep 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games DT

    Aww, thanks Ithy!

    Sep 22, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games DT

    Kill Ryan...........Just kill him without mercy, It's really hard for me too get back into it. I would but I have a lot of school to catch up with, so ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    P.S. I changed up the list some to make the games more interesting. I put Junglelovers character at the bottom of the list (sorry, but you haven't posted in a ...

    Sep 22, 2010


Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt