User avatar

Junglelover

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I've never met any of you.

    Hello Razzker! It was awesome of you to join this awesome site! :smt038 Welcome to YWS! I'm Junglelover, and I would be happy to help if you need any! Jungle

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexis and the pUffballs chapter 2

    Hi Sassykat! I'm back! She would finish her test with the school counsilor half the time, who would talk to her as if she had down syndrome. Wouldn't down syndrome ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hey Skins! Would you mind reviewing this for me? Thanks! Jungle

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica "Life is hard, Jessica. I would know. So grow up and get used to it. I did." "Don't make me hurt you!" I growled. "Oh, the poor little Jessica ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Survivor DT

    I know.

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica Just as I was about to jump in, Marcie jumped. "No, you fool! You'll both drown! Seth, you stay here!" I yelled and jumped in. I paddled towards them. ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Survivor DT

    Dieing? I don't think so, I hope it's not... BTW Mizzle, I think your a great storybooker! you make me feel like your actually mad at me. So, I just ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Survivor DT

    Okay.... :( But we still can use you person, right?

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica "I'm sure." she said. "I'm not really hungry anyway." I rolled my eyes and chuckled. When is she ever going to learn? After everyone was done eating we set ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Survivor DT

    Okay, who wants to get washed down the raging river? Personally, I think Alista should. well, anyways, I think Seth or Jessica should go after her, and they meet up ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: say hi

    Hi Bronk ! Welcome to Yws! Hope you have fun here! Jungle

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica I took the rabbit from Seth, and set it on the ground. I cut the skin at the head and peeled it off, so as to save the skin. ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Dylan I followed Skye for about 25 minutes without talking. But I couldn't stand it any longer, "So, where, and who are your friends?" I asked "Cassi and Kyle, they ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Jessica "I...hmm...well, I..." What's wrong with me? I do lots of fun things! I did. It all changed, I felt different before they found me. "Well, I use to sit ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Against the Shadows

    Michael I kept on slowly turning around and around, Where is she? I asked myself. "Hi, You look like your looking for someone." I heard a voice behind me. I ...

    Jul 12, 2010


Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec