Random avatar

JumpyDot

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Two Cute Uncles Looting to the Beat

    I really have no idea what this plot even is. I think the reason behind all of the things that happen is just because I chose a sad ending. It's ...

    Dec 14, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Christmas Spirit

    No, it's just a character I toy with for fun. Trolling is messy.

    Dec 14, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Christmas Spirit

    I am he-who-must-not-be-named. I created the snowmen, I killed the old ones, I was the one who ended the creation war. I am legend. I am fear. I am evil. ...

    Dec 14, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Christmas Spirit

    I really have no idea what this review is... I didn't write it. But thanks for letting me know about all this stuff anyway. I guess.

    Dec 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Two Cute Uncles Looting to the Beat

    Cynically and seriously of course. It won a Hugo and was nominated for the Nobel prize after all.

    Dec 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 8.1 Avery

    Oh. I see. Thanks for explaining!

    Dec 13, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Here there be Darkness :1:

    Thanks for the review.

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: Rot & Ruin: Part 1

    Thanks for the review. I really can't answer your questions without spoilers

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: h

    Will do.

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: Rot & Ruin: Part 1

    Thank you for the extremely helpful review Ms. Cricket. Let me address some things. First off, I have acknowledged that I will not get many comments for this piece. It's ...

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: The birds and the bees

    This is the most amazing piece I've ever read. I cackled like a witch after she's been told a good joke throughout the story. It's really quite funny. There isn't ...

    Nov 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: Children of the Serpent Seed (Prologue, Chapters 1-10)

    People do like to read, however your asking them to read an awful lot.

    Oct 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: Children of the Serpent Seed (Prologue, Chapters 1-10)

    I would recommend splitting this piece. It's far too long, you're scaring people off.

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Second Always Comes Last: Reporter

    So much facepalm right now.

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Here there be Darkness :1:

    Thanks for the review! On your first critique: *Sighs* What's happening here is my general stupidity of STILL trying to break my dumb habit of having two buddies whose conversation ...

    Oct 18, 2014


we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper