-
Re: New to You, Old to Writing
This is welcomespot, here to mock and destroy your dreams. (I locked the Jumpyspot in the closet! Haha!) 'Hello!' Hi. 'My name is Fred Arnold.' Whatever. 'I am a Navy ...
Oct 19, 2014 -
Re: Hello
blah. Whatever. 'Hi, I am new here.' No! Really? 'I am a fangirl od Cryaotic so you will see a lot of fanfic of him.' What? 'Well, see you around.' ...
Oct 19, 2014 -
Re: Aloha c:
This is deep dude. I love this story... but first: Let's critique you're paragraphs. 'Um, hi c:' Herro! 'my name is cella and I'm a freshman in highschool.' okay. That's ...
Oct 19, 2014 -
Re: knock ..knock..!!!
Big Brother told me to welcome someone. So hi. I'm George. This is my clone Steve: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? And this is Stephen: xD We good? We good.
Oct 19, 2014 -
Re: hellooo...
Hello! Welcome to YWS! Hope you have fun!
Sep 6, 2014 -
Re: Hi, I'm jumpy, I've been too inactive here.
god
Aug 20, 2014 -
Re: Hi, I'm jumpy, I've been too inactive here.
tells
Aug 20, 2014 -
Re: Hi, I'm jumpy, I've been too inactive here.
love
Aug 19, 2014 -
Re: Hi, I'm jumpy, I've been too inactive here.
dead
Aug 19, 2014
