Random avatar

JumpyDot

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Cool. Hi therese, er, samantha.

    Oct 22, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm jumpy, I've been too inactive here.

    come back

    Oct 21, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm jumpy, I've been too inactive here.

    to

    Oct 21, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    You put the lime in a coconut and eat it up. Welcome to YWS!

    Oct 21, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    I often say I like cake. Am I lying? Any(doctor)who welcome to YWS!

    Oct 21, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Say five-times-fast, five-times-fast. Welcome to YWS!

    Oct 20, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello....

    Life is like a box of puppy dogs. Welcome to YWS!

    Oct 20, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Welcome to YWS! (Don't eat too many rabbits.)

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Welcome sir no avatar. We appreciate your concern. We are okay. Welcome to the site. Potato's in the sky~!

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: my story

    I often eat potato's. But that's not relevant. Welcome to the site.

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aiyo!

    Welcome to the bootyful site of YWS! I'm glad you like hips. And hops. I Don't get that, but, to each there own I guess.

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi...

    Welcome to YWS! This is a site you do stuff on. Yep. To infinity, and BEYOND!

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :D

    Welcome to the site! Kawaii away!

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Old Newb

    Hi. Welcome back to YWS. I'm glad you like Tangled, I MEAN FROZEN! Anyway, hello.

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just me.

    Hey! Evilspot here! Just going to destroy your dreams and stuff real quick. 'Hi!' Hello. 'I am new here.' No! Really? 'Obviously, I enjoy to write.' No! 'If I didn't, ...

    Oct 19, 2014


When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel