Random avatar

JumpyDot

  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hey Homachi! I hope you have a great time on this site. I look forward to reading some of what you put out there!

    May 18, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a new member!

    Hi Nicolas (did I spell that right?) Welcome to YWS! I love your avatar! Don't stress yourself out about your English, most people who have it as a first language ...

    Feb 1, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    hi

    Jan 13, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from a newbie!

    Welcome to YWS! I hope you luv it here.

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys!

    Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here and we can provide helpful reviews to your works. If you need any help, be sure to contact the mods who's ...

    Jan 4, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone!

    Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here and we can provide helpful reviews to your works. If you need any help, be sure to contact the mods who's ...

    Jan 4, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here and we can provide helpful reviews to your works. If you need any help, be sure to contact the mods who's ...

    Jan 4, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Great ideas are not great story's. Great story's are ideas -doesn't matter how good they are- pulled off in such a fashion that we like them. I look forward to ...

    Dec 21, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Welcome to the site! If you ever read a review feel free to request one, doesn't matter who you ask. We all hope you enjoy our company here. And if ...

    Dec 21, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys

    You're on 4?! Brandon Sanderson wrote five before he started submitting. If you're writing these things as practice, I think you're gonna be decent at writing books by the time ...

    Dec 14, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aspiring New writer here ^^

    Welcome to YWS!

    Dec 13, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome to YWS! Since fantasy is kind of my baby I kind of screamed at my screen for a while, but fear not! For I have come with books with ...

    Nov 13, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Smiling giraffe is smiling. Cthulhu is coming for it. Anyway, welcome to YWS. I hope you have a great time and get lot's of pie and stuff.

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Italy is the ultimate pizza parlor. Right? Whatever. Welcome to YWS! We don't have pizza here, however we do have reviews. Take one if you want...

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: A newbie here :)

    Who else thinks the man who invented the saying "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me," Should be hanged? Anywhoo welcome to YWS!

    Oct 23, 2014


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)