Random avatar

JumpyDot

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #4

    Quick

    Sep 21, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Hehe, I can cheat now. You didn't ask a question so no one has to answer, so I'm gonna give a random answer to an unasked question. Mwahahaha :twisted: "Because ...

    Jun 3, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "What's so wrong with being a Barbie Doll?" -Haley Terrant, About Pink Elephants You and your partner are having your first child together. You're not quite sure you're ready to ...

    Jun 3, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "That night in Chicago seems like a good choice," --The entire gang in Clocktower You wake up in a car filled with nothing but strangers. One of them passes you ...

    May 18, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    I'd quickly enter the bad choice and make it a good choice. My comrades and I would ride away on a unicorn, with a sword made of lasers AND fire. ...

    Nov 2, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    2/10 I'm going to be honest here, and admit that you hit one of my biggest pet peeves. It's something Riordan does a lot, and it just kind of irks ...

    Jul 8, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    6/10 I'm not one for the lightning flashes cliche. It's always kind of overly dramatic for me. I do like the mood of the sentence however, the little army all ...

    Jun 8, 2016
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who Are The Authors/Poets You Despise?

    Wesley Chu ; specifically The Lives of Tao. His writing was okay; but the characters and plot were so illogical, I was practically irate while reading the book. The MC ...

    Jun 7, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #4

    Underslept

    Jun 1, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #4

    Butt

    May 31, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    4/10 For some people this might do the trick, but for me it felt like you could have cut a large portion of it out and gotten the same information ...

    Dec 21, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    This one is very intriguing, it seems to have this odd feel of a grandpa telling you a story. I love this title. Even if our nation's are at war. ...

    Jan 18, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    EDIT 6/10 Though it's a fine opening, it is so stereotypical. Try putting some more importance behind the words and make it seem like a character feels some sort of ...

    Jan 18, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    4/10 For something that should have intrigued, this was bland. --- Miles Walker would be the last person to ever die.

    Jan 18, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    7/10 It has promise, but it doesn't hold up. (And no, I didn't. I just wanted to break the fourth-wall and that seemed like a good place to do it.) ...

    Jan 18, 2015


I want to always be known as the one who started the perry epidemic
— Quillfeather