-
Re: Have you ever met a famous author?
Let's see... -Brandon Sanderson: Signing - Michael Grant: Another signing - Steven Erikson: Signing of the damned - George RR Martin: (With Robin Hobb. If you look at the youtube ...
Nov 26, 2014 -
Re: Would You Survive the Apocalypse?
We all like to think we would. We like to think that we'd power through it like Joel from the Last of Us. But would you really survive? I don't ...
Nov 12, 2014 -
Re: Upcoming movies that look AWESOME!
I'm so excited for Interstellar! (Which came out today!)
Nov 7, 2014 -
Re: Is the Doctor pro-life?
Kill the moon was awful. I think either Flatline or Dark water are my favorite so far. And I'm confused as to your answer, do you mean Peter Capaldi the ...
Nov 6, 2014 -
Re: Is the Doctor pro-life?
I've always assumed the Doctor is. He always comes across as someone who values life and doesn't tolerate pointless killing. But with Capaldi's Doctor I'm not so sure. :arrow: In ...
Nov 6, 2014 -
Re: [A song of Nerds and Fire] Doctor Who, meet Lovecraft.
I think that a Doctor Who episode centered around HP Lovecraft, with all Lovecraft's cool creatures appearing would be awesome. Thoughts?
Oct 29, 2014 -
Re: The Third Ever YWStival
YES! HP Lovecraft day! I've been reading a lot of him lately.
Oct 28, 2014 -
Re: Abortion: Good or Bad
Bad. Very bad.
Oct 27, 2014 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
The almighty pandamanthing.
Oct 22, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
Believe it xD @Spotswood There is no such thing as ugly... Tell them that they're MoTards.
Oct 6, 2014 -
Re: [del]
Elderly
Oct 3, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
Such pretty.
Aug 30, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
So much of you my pretties! I must get to work on sending out flying monkeys, so you can throw water on me. Now that a think about it, that's ...
Aug 30, 2014 -
Re: What's your favorite book?
in
Aug 29, 2014 -
Re: Faces
faces
Aug 20, 2014
