Random avatar

JumpyDot

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    10/10 Cutest dachshund ever. And that flower halo is to die for.

    May 31, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    2/10 That wolf is scary ;-;

    May 30, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    0/20 because that's not steam powered you silly face. that's a watch. XP

    May 2, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspired you to become a writer?

    Well, I've always been a storyteller. My magnum opus was told when I was two and a half years old about my porcupine saving me from the dinosaur coming through ...

    Jan 16, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Well, there are some people I want to report again. @cupciacia: She's my sister, so I'm inclined to say this it helps she has a rather nasty device she's threatening ...

    Jan 15, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I shall report @introworded for being awesome and one of my most hated enemies best friends on this site. She is kind, a great storyteller, and just a awesome member ...

    Jan 13, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Why did you join YWS?

    Well, I used to receive a magazine called "Writers Digest" (which I have since let lapse out of my mind) and it had a group of 100 so websites that ...

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    The purdiness level, it's over 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dec 21, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: 2015 New Years Resolutions

    To finish a book (or hopefully two) that measures 75K+ Words and to polish it up and start another book.

    Dec 14, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Books that Should be Turned into TV Shows

    @Birkhoff I'm still a bit concerned about this whole 'movie' business. Wheel of Time could never work as a movie. It's too complex. There's 5,000,000 words of NOTES for gosh ...

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Books that Should be Turned into TV Shows

    @Meandbooks Well, Stormlight could be done, but it would be extremely expensive and risky, as the show would be taking place on a planet that has very little in common ...

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Books that Should be Turned into TV Shows

    So, in case you haven't noticed, Game of Thrones is popular. Really popular. Now I consider that a good thing as George RR Martin is an amazing author -if a ...

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmasify My Avatar!

    I'm dropping a comment. Now pick up. PICK UP! That's from Home Alone. HAHA!

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Thank your Reviewer!

    I'd like to thank [ @Jumpyspot ]for stalking my wall.. xD Well @KatGirl I can't say that I don't deserve it. *Bows*

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Whenever Someone Tells you they didn't read the books...

    You just want to go like this: [Video contains Strong language and blood, viewer discretion is advised.]

    Nov 26, 2014


Real men wear floral while trespassing.
— Junebug