Random avatar

JumpyDot

  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    WARNING: Unexpectedly dark... Granted, but because of this you're constantly writing. Your fingers wear down to nubs of nothing but nerve endings and porcelain bone. Every thought results in unbearabl

    Aug 24, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you get bitten by a poisonous snake and die. I wish I had the power to endue all humans with common sense.

    Aug 16, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you get eaten by a flying sausage the exact moment after. I wish I was a good writer.

    Jun 14, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you wish for something stupid. I wish I had a pet tiger named Hobbes.

    Jun 5, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but it's the final month you will exist. On November 30th at 11:59 PM a nearby star goes supernova, and vaporizes our solar system and everything in it. I ...

    Jun 3, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you reading?

    I'm still working my way through The Thousand Autumns of Jacob De Zoet , I'm trying to get through David Mitchell's bibliography before the year is over.

    May 18, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you can't use it for a vehicle of any sort. I wish I viewed time all at once.

    May 9, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you go to clean clogged toilets, and never see any of the fun stuff. I wish I got better grades in School.

    May 9, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    They all use them for evil, as humans do. The one who can fly would drop puppies from high up in the air and watch them splatter, the one with ...

    May 9, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Faction War

    Edit: better to go with the flow than be executed by government. I pledge allegiance or whatever.

    Apr 1, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    10/10 Amusing.

    Sep 23, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    10/10 I didn't think anyone actually knew about Polka Badger...

    Jun 21, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    30/60 Could use a couple more chins

    Jun 5, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    8/10 I love bats. I've been obsessed with them for a long while now. I only took a point of for your blatant racism against rectangles.

    Jun 4, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    2/10 Creative enough, but kind of bland to look at.

    Jun 1, 2016


“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell