Random avatar

JumpyDot

  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you were secretly Sleeping Beauty all along, and this is the Grimm's Fairy Tale version of events, none of that Disney fluff. I wish I would spend less ...

    Nov 1, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but like all poets you die from an extremely rare and aggressive intestinal worm. Your dying words are: I was a fraud . Sadly, everyone agrees with you and ...

    Oct 18, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but it's a rental. I wish for everything I touch to turn to gold!

    Oct 3, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted. You can eat frozen yogurt, but you don't, and never will. I wish I could read faster.

    Sep 29, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    You dance straight off a cliff and fall into forever. I wish for a Netflix account of my very own.

    Sep 29, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Picture to Picture

    Sep 22, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but it's because we're all forcefully inducted into a hive mind. All individuality is therefore terminated. I wish for the power to remember any song that gets stuck in ...

    Sep 21, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Picture to Picture

    :)

    Sep 21, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)

    Sep 20, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)

    A dot that is jumping.

    Sep 20, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)

    The voices in Mark David Chapman's head, while he was doing what he did.

    Sep 20, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but that's only because Vladimir Putin is forcing your teacher to do so. He has a complex plot to enslave you to the Kremlin. I wish for some Reese's.

    Sep 20, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but that's only because a solar flare crashes into our planet killing all life forever and ever amen. I wish for signed hardbacks of all of David Mitchell's novels

    Sep 18, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but your next wish is to be back in gap year and not taking college I wish for

    Sep 17, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Ok, but you go deaf, and blind, and lose your sense of smell. Good day. I wish I had infinite majesty and calm.

    Sep 16, 2017


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala